Friday, February 5, 2016

New Segment: Top Five at 5


Today I will be introducing a new segment called: 'Top 5 at 5'! This segment will at first mainly be centered around 5 songs in the Korean music industry that I think you should be listening to or should check out for yourself. These songs may be older or newer, and in some instances, will be centered around a theme, genre or particular artist for that week. This segment in the future could probably expand to include other world music, gaming, dramas, etc., but for now let's start off with this! These posts will be uploaded every other Saturday at 5pm Central Time, and in the the future I hope to have them also Uploaded simultaneously on our YouTube and Google+ pages! I hope you enjoy, and I'll see you next Saturday with the first installment!!!

~Risha   (1/2 of NaBiFree)

No comments:

Post a Comment